Please read carefully the following terms and conditions of use (the "Terms and Conditions") before entering this area of the website. By using this area of the website, the user ("user" or "you") agrees to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should exit this area of website immediately. If you agree to the Terms and Conditions, click "I accept the terms and conditions" at the end of this document to enter this area of the website. If you click "I decline the terms and conditions" you will not be able to enter this area of the website. You should read them in full each time you visit the website.
Terms and Conditions of Access to the Debt Investor area of the website.
A. Access to and use of the Debt Investor area of the website.
1) This material has been placed on this area of the website for information purposes only. Neither this site nor the information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation, invitation or an offer or recommendation to purchase or sell any securities or to engage in any other transaction.
2) The distribution of material on this website may be restricted by local law or regulations in certain jurisdictions. Any investment or investment activity to which the information relates may also be restricted. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in or into the United States, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Switzerland or Japan, or in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations. The information and material placed on this site may not be forwarded or distributed by, or on behalf of, you to any other person and may not be reproduced by, or on behalf of, you in any manner whatsoever. Any forwarding, distribution or reproduction by, or on behalf of, you of any information in whole or in part is unauthorised.
3) If you choose to access the information on the following web pages, it is your responsibility to comply with the applicable local, national or international laws and any use of the information contained on the following web pages is entirely at your own risk. For guidance relating to your specific jurisdiction and circumstances, please contact your own legal adviser. By accessing this area of the website you shall be deemed to have confirmed and represented to CYBG PLC ("CYBG") and Clydesdale Bank PLC ("Clydesdale") that you are a person into whose possession the material can be lawfully delivered in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you are located and with all other applicable laws and regulations.
4) Nothing on this area of the website constitutes an offer of securities for sale or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities to any person in the United States or to any U.S. Person (within the meaning of Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act")). By accessing this website you shall be deemed to have confirmed and represented to each of CYBG, Clydesdale and any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (together the "CYBG Group") that you are:
B. Limitation of liability and remedies
6) The material on this area of the website has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any recipient. The information is historical in nature and is only current as of the date of the materials and should not be relied on when making any investment decision. None of CYBG, Clydesdale or any member of the CYBG Group is acting as a financial adviser or in any other fiduciary capacity with respect to this site and the information contained herein. Prospective investors should also consult their own financial, tax and legal advisers about risks associated with investment in a particular issue of securities and the suitability of investing in the securities in light of their particular circumstances.
7) This area of the website may contain statements that constitute forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. While such information was prepared in good faith based upon methods and data that are believed to be reasonable and accurate as of the dates thereof, none of CYBG, Clydesdale or any member of the CYBG Group undertakes any obligation to revise these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances. Individuals should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and are advised to make their own independent analysis and determination with respect to the forecasted periods, which reflect CYBG's and Clydesdale’s view only as of the dates thereof. Such statements are not a representation or assurance of any outcome occurring and are strictly non-binding.
8) None of CYBG, Clydesdale or any other member of the CYBG Group is under any obligation to update or keep current the information on this site and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information. CYBG and Clydesdale may remove or make changes to the materials available on this website at any time.
9) None of CYBG, Clydesdale or any other party will be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, computer viruses or defects in respect of the website.
10) No liability whatsoever is or will be accepted by CYBG, Clydesdale and/or any other member of the CYBG Group for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use of this site or its contents.
11) None of CYBG, Clydesdale or any other member of the CYBG Group, will, under any circumstances be liable to you or to any third party, regardless of the form of action, for any lost profits or lost opportunity, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, even if CYBG, Clydesdale or the CYBG Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12) Remedies at law may be inadequate to protect against a breach of these Terms and Conditions and you agree in advance, in the event of any such breach on your part, not to oppose the granting of injunctive relief, specific performance or other equitable relief in favour of CYBG, Clydesdale or any other member of the CYBG Group, without proof of actual damages.
C. Governing law
13) The Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
14) You irrevocably agree that the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any proceedings, suit or action arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and to settle any disputes or claims which may arise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.